May 16, 2017
We are searching for Country Coordinators on United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Hong Kong and Luxembourg!
- Master degree in Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Economics, or related field; applicant holding or pursuing doctoral degree will receive priority consideration;
- Deep knowledge of political history and contemporary politics of a country;
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in democracy and development research is an advantage. Previous experience in a research project is an asset;
- Interest in establishing long-term commitment with V-Dem and ability to work for data collection during few weeks per year.
- Country Coordinator will help V-Dem to collect a list of Country Experts
- Country Coordinator will gather data on different aspects of democracy through the V-Dem online survey on topics of Elections, Executives, Legislature etc for 1900-2017
A honorarium of 750 USD is offered.
The application process requires an applicant to send a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to article list